Thursday, June 19, 2003

I suppose I shouldn't really post about this because I'm not going to make the relevant links. I have read with interest a few of the special articles that the Australian has been running about the modern working environment, interesting, if not sometimes rather obvious. Then last wekend I read with interest the editorial where they explaind again how they had gone thorugh this exploration, and supported a conference with the ACTU and relevant academics. Within a matter of paragraphs they had assured us that the problems raised were mostly incorrect perceptions, or were at least valid trade-offs for something else much better. I wondered whether they knew they would be placing such an editorial before they even began the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home