Monday, January 31, 2005

Wipeout, or just paddling out for the next set?

Ok, I admit that I don't like it when Tim Dunlop gets all terse (eg. "Two points: Drop. Dead.".... "So get over it.") - its just not his best style, and I thought that he was generally a bit hard on the other Labor leadership noncontenders. I mean geez, they both had to fly home from overseas and sound out their parliamentary party colleagues and in the mean time fend off the press. Maybe not everyone thinks that jumping in to claim the throne an hour after Mark uttered his last is a good look.

And as for this - I suggest that it might be an indication that a functional comments system serves as a sort of moderating influence on Tim.

But I really didn't want him to go away like this for days and days, honest. Hope he's back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home